Re: Starting oracle

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 07:51:18 -0700

sybrandb wrote:
> On Jun 5, 9:36 pm, Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bor..._at_gmail.com>
> wrote:

> Don't agree with you.
> It was *very* necessary. My job mainly consists of dealing with idiots
> like him.
> And, yes, they are usually Asian, and, yes, they are usually 100
> percent incompetent.
> If there are any competent Asians, I failed to meet them.
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

Then you should come over here and work for awhile. We have a very large number of Asians ... south Asians from India and Pakistan, and Sri Lanka and eastern Asians from Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines, Japan, Korea, and China that are extremely competent and hard working.

Any basket is going to have some good apples, some bad apples, and a lot in between. These usenet groups, unfortunately, seem to be magnets for some who are spammers and seemingly too lazy to inhale but that should not be held against the larger community who likely are embarrassed by their behaviour.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington