Re: not using foreign keys?

From: <spacemarine_at_mailinator.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 08:11:20 -0700

On Jun 5, 3:58 am, "Martin T." <bilbothebagginsb..._at_freenet.de> wrote:

> Hmmm ... if you have a halfway decent standing with this boss person,
> you might want to show him this thread. Maybe he will see the
> light :-)

or maybe he'll get pissed. or maybe just tell me not to worry about it, since hes been here 12 years and ive been here a few months, and its not my realm of ownership. yep, those things wouldnt happen in an ideal world, but neither would war, famine, industrial pollution, etc..

....just looking for the answer to a technical question, for my own curiosity, and not life pointers from randoms :). thanks tho, people.

sm Received on Tue Jun 05 2007 - 10:11:20 CDT