database

From: <rajeshdhumal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:48:44 -0000

i Am facing the problem like Oracle Initialization or Shutdown in Progres. But as per our logic i went to command prompt and typed sqlplus /nolog
it enter into the SQl prompt,
after,
SQL> connect / as sysdba or connect sys/password as sysdba for this command, it shows insufficent privileges.

What is the solution for me?? pls let me known as soon as possible Received on Tue Jun 05 2007 - 07:48:44 CDT