Re: Icons not appearing in Formbuilder 10g

From: Manny <manus.fealy_at_state.ma.us>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 11:03:10 -0700

Thanks for that. Now I have added the paths and done what you requested. however, when I type in my host and port in an http://host:port/forms/icons/save.gif to test the images...nothing comes up and still nothing comes up on my icons....also I am running the application from within Formbuilder with the oc4j server.

I am wondering what 10g path the http://host:port usually defaults to on my c: drive.
Is there a way I can find out...or does anyone know?

Manny Received on Mon Jun 04 2007 - 13:03:10 CDT