occi question: got kernel32.dll exception when createConnection() is called

From: Frances Zhu <franceszhu_at_nortel.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:16:54 -0400

I copy'n'pasted the OCCI samples from oracle.com added the headers and the 'using namespace ...' and it compiled fine. But on env->createConnection I get a
First-chance exception in occitestcon.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xE06D7363: Microsoft C++ Exception.

I'm using vc6 and have tried linking using oraocci10.lib of vc6 and using oraocci10.dll of vc6. But it's not working.

Suggestions are most welcome. Received on Mon Jun 04 2007 - 09:16:54 CDT