Re: Query question

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:36:37 -0000

> Hmm. Okay, thanks for the sarcasm. Look, I respect your right to not
> answer my questions, or you can refer me somewhere else you think I
> might find info (as Michel did) but if you don't have something useful
> to say, then I'd rather not have the sarcastic remarks.
>
> I'm an expert in some fields (obviously not SQL) and I try to help
> newbs in those areas. I don't think anyone deserves sarcasm for not
> knowing something, especially when they've spent a lot of time trying
> to find out an answer on their own.

I did answer you question - maybe not the type of answer you expected,
but as this ng gets swamped by people, requesting their homework to be
done by this ng, or to solve operational problems -for free, of course-
it is hard to distinguish between the types of questions. The usual approach it to "try to learn how to fish, not feed for a day"

In the mean time, you might have learned a thing or two. If this cannot
please you - bad luck: you get what you pay for. Received on Mon Jun 04 2007 - 03:36:37 CDT