Icons not appearing in Formbuilder 10g

From: Manny <manus.fealy_at_state.ma.us>
Date: 31 May 2007 13:56:41 -0700

Hi,

I have a form with a toolbar that I added buttons to in oracle formbuilder 10g. I have added icons to each button to make it look appealing. however, the images do not appear on the buttons. The images are in a folder on the C drive but I do not know how to make them appear on each button control.

When I move the form to the server everything appears including the icons. however, on my c drive Formbuilder does not show the icons. Also I am running the 10g OC4j server with formbuilder.

Manny
a newbie to 10g Received on Thu May 31 2007 - 15:56:41 CDT