Re: Writing PL/SQL in Java.

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <vladimir.zakharychev_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 May 2007 02:43:32 -0700

On May 31, 12:22 pm, "Mr. X." <no_spam_please_at_nospam_please.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I know the formal PL/SQL,
> but I want to learn about PL/SQL in Java.
> What Oracle's version I can start writing in PL/SQL java ?
> (What is the exact name for that ?)
> and I need some code sample, please.
>
> Thanks :)

Not clear what you mean by "PL/SQL in Java". Do you mean Java Stored Procedures? If so, they are supported since Oracle8i Release 2, and you should study Java Stored Procedures Developer's Guide (Oracle 9i) or Java Developer's Guide (10g), which describe the technology in detail and provide code examples.

Hth,

   Vladimir M. Zakharychev
   N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)    http://www.dynamicpsp.com Received on Thu May 31 2007 - 04:43:32 CDT