SQL*PLUS select statment

From: sunadmn <sunadmn_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 May 2007 08:29:11 -0700

Afternoon all I have a simple query that I am running to get a dataset for BIRT. The query runs fine but I need to manipulate the data into a single column; Here is an example:

SQL> select
ONLINEFX.EVERYDAY_SUMMARY.COUNT,ONLINEFX.EVERYDAY_SUMMARY.GOOD_COUNT,ONLINEFX.EVERYDAY_ SUMMARY.FAIR_COUNT,ONLINEFX.EVERYDAY_SUMMARY.UNACCEPTABLE_COUNT   2 from ONLINEFX.EVERYDAY_SUMMARY
  3 where ONLINEFX.EVERYDAY_SUMMARY.PERIOD = to_char(sysdate-1, 'YYYY- MM-DD');

     COUNT    GOOD_COUNT FAIR_COUNT UNACCEPTABLE_COUNT

6577 6146 91 340

I want to have the data returned in the format of multiple rows and a single column like this:

COUNT                               6577
GOOD_COUNT                   6146
FAIR_COUNT                      91

UNACCEPTABLE_COUNT 340 I know this has to be possible, but I lack the SQL skill to get to where I need to be if anyone could give me some pointers or point me to a good ref doc that would be great.

Cheers,
-Steve