Re: Use like clause more then once

From: Jeremy Smith <godtoall_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 May 2007 07:28:16 -0700

Yes thanks stephen O'D,

Most that are replying, think that I have an issue with using AND and OR. My services table does have records for a server having both EXCHANGE and TSM. But if I update the query to scan the services table once, by doing a join and doing the Like twice on the same column it gives back no rows. When there are around 106 servers that do have both services. So wasn't sure if this is a bug in Oracle or a better way to do the select statement to scan the servies table only once, since it has over 6 million records..

Thanks for everyone's replies, still need help Received on Wed May 30 2007 - 09:28:16 CDT