Re: Do you use PL/SQL

From: www.douglassdavis.com <douglass_davis_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 30 May 2007 04:13:11 -0700

Regarding the PL/SQL class:

just as an update for all of you concerned citizens out there:

not enough people signed up to make the class. I could possibly teach it in the fall, so I will prepare for then.

If the class does have enough in the fall, I would like to focus on:
- making scripts to automate certain tasks

Since it will be taught in a computer lab, I will be focused more on practical hands on type things than lecture.

Thanks for your help every one. I will run some more ideas past you all later on.

Also, has any one read this book:
Oracle PL/SQL Best Practices Optimizing Oracle Code By Steven Feuerstein

Is it good? Is it still relevant (it's a 2001 book)? Received on Wed May 30 2007 - 06:13:11 CDT