Re: what is scheduled in the database

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <vladimir.zakharychev_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2007 07:52:18 -0700

On May 23, 6:19 pm, jobs <j..._at_webdos.com> wrote:
> How can I tell what is scheduled in the database?
>
> I did a select * from all_jobs that resulted in nothing.
>
> Using PL/SQL DEVELOPER the allaroundautomations client, I looked
> under the JOBS entry and do not see anything.

  1. Query DBA_JOBS for all jobs in the database (must be logged in as DBA.) PL/SQL Developer only shows currently logged in user's jobs, though there's an option to use DBA_ views when available. If you're on 10g, then
  2. Query DBA_SCHEDULER_JOBS for all Oracle Scheduler jobs (again, must be logged in as DBA.) PL/SQL Developer doesn't support these.

Hth,

   Vladimir M. Zakharychev
   N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)    http://www.dynamicpsp.com Received on Wed May 23 2007 - 09:52:18 CDT