HELP NEEDED ( Badly ) !

From: Snake Plissken <vico11wywal_to_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 12:29:55 +0200

Hi folks!

Usually I use oracle 9i but this time i need to find a simple, freeware tool which has a possibility to draw ERD diagrams ( I dont care other features ) IN THE SAME NOTATION as in Oracle.
Of course there are many tools BUT I wasnt able to find any with "Oracle-compatible" ERD notation....

PLEASE HELP :) Snake Received on Tue May 22 2007 - 05:29:55 CDT