Re: Application Express - debugging

From: Manny <manus.fealy_at_state.ma.us>
Date: 17 May 2007 11:37:16 -0700

On May 17, 2:32 pm, Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bor..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Frank,

However, I was not looking for just a simple PLSQL debugger since Toad can do that. However, in Oracle Formsbuilder there is a very good debugger that allows one to set break points in the code and step through the execution of the application one line at a time and also see the block variables and set Watch variables as well. I was wondering if there is something like that for Oracle Application Express?

Manny Received on Thu May 17 2007 - 13:37:16 CDT