Re: EXECUTE ANY PROCEDURE

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:55:43 +0200

On Thu, 17 May 2007 06:53:11 -0400, Jeff Kish <kishjjrjj_at_charter.net> wrote:

>Yes, but I couldn't get that from his post like I did the other. It is
>very obvious that he (and others ) are very sick of people that ask
>questions that have already been answered, or are in the
>documentation.

Please do not try to wash yourself clean. It is quite clear you kept this forum busy for several days by
a) posting an incomplete even incorrect description of the problem b) not looking up the error message in the error messages manual.

That you didn't understand my reply tells more about you than about me. It was quite clear you were cheating on us.

>>Once you posted the user (22A) it became quite obvious what
>>the issue was.
>There is an enormous amount of documentation that overworked possibly
>underpaid dbas should strive to master. Unfortunately there is the
>same amount of documentation (which I do read but not completely. I
>know what backus-naur is etc) that folks who are not dbas, but get
>thrust into occasional db development are also faced with.
Too bad looking up the error message is already asked too much. Employers should subtract wage for having your job done by others.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA