Minimum peivalage to let user see all session information

From: Sam <ysasan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:18:40 -0700

Hi There,
What is the minimum privilege that I can give a user to be able to see(Just select) all session information,
without seeing other users/schemas objects? I tried:
 SELECT_CATALOG_ROLE
also
 GRANT SELECT ANY DICTIONARY both of them worked but they alsso let them to see other Schema/Users objects like table name even structure of tables and procedures, How can I limit them to not seeing "other schema information" but see just Session information,

Thank you in advance Received on Tue May 15 2007 - 18:18:40 CDT