Re: How to call SQLPlus ? Diff between iSQL*Plus ans SQL*Plus ?

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:11:34 +0200

Comments embedded

Your apologies are insincere. Instead of bothering this forum you can read the documentation at http://tahiti.oracle.com

>But when I call the program sqlplus.exe in the directory
>
>....\oracle\product\v10.2.0\server\bin
>
>do I work then with SQL*Plus or iSQL*Plus ?

sql*plus of course. isql*plus is sqlplus via a browser.

Look up the @ sign, the @@ sign or the start command in the sql*plus reference manual. Please stop asking questions you can easily answer yourself by using the documentation.