ORACLE CMAN FIREWALL

From: <domcat_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 May 2007 02:08:46 -0700

Hi to all.

I need help to solve a problem with CMAN We are able to configure CMAN in this situation (quite easy) CLIENT--->CMAN--->(ORA_phisical_IP)ORACLE ORA_phisical_IP is the phisical ip address of the oracle server

But our real situation is
CLIENT---->CMAN---->(ORA_logic_IP)FIREWALL---->(ORA_phisical_IP)ORACLE

the firewall statically map the ORACLE phisical IP with a logical IP. We configure CMAN as if the oracle server has the logical IP address CLIENT--->CMAN--->(ORA_logic_IP)ORACLE

tnsping to ORA_logic_IP works
The CMAN connection works, but after a timeout of about 15 minutes it stops working.
The only way to create again the connection is to execute agian

alter system set local_listener= '(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP )(Host = ORA_logic_IP)(port = 1521))'
ALTER SYSTEM REGISTER Is there any specific configuration for CMAN that can solve this problem

Thanks Received on Tue May 15 2007 - 04:08:46 CDT