Re: Who is Mladen Gogala?

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 May 2007 09:27:11 -0700

On May 7, 2:51 pm, fitzjarr..._at_cox.net wrote:
> On May 5, 1:34 pm, dbaplusp..._at_hotmail.com wrote:
>

> > You can get information about Malden Gogala from his web-site, but
> > you may not know that Mladen Gogala is a strong supporter of Sybrand
> > Bakker. Sybrand Bakker has record of insulting many in particular
> > Indian Community on several occasions. Just search on google:
> > Sybrand you Indians
> > Sybrand Indian Monkeys
> > you will find many artcicles.
>
> > Those people who support Sybrand in forums like these support his
> > racial attacks as well.Reason Sybrand still thrives is because people
> > like Mladen Gogala support him.
>
> > If you ever think of downloading his products or buying his book,
> > think again. Here is a guy who strongly supports Sybrand who is a
> > racist. To stop racial attacks on Internet you need to boycott Sybrand
> > as well as his supporters like Mladen.
>
> > Please pass this mail to your friends and place it in as many news
> > groups as you can so this message is read by Oracle DBA's all over
> > the world.
>
> > Thanks.
>
> The real question would be:
>
> Who is dbaplusplus?
>
> Even better:
>
> Why does dbaplusplus have nothing better to do than spread falsehoods,
> and fail to sign them as his own?
>
> David Fitzjarrell- Hide quoted text -

dbaplusplus has been working as an ORACLE DBA for more than 20 years. He is a OCP certfied Oracle 10G DBA.
He loves Oracle but intorent of internet racist and bullies . Among so called educated people, we have people like Sybrabd, Malden and David who promote this behavior.

Read my original post and search on google, you will get an idea what I am talking about.... Received on Wed May 09 2007 - 11:27:11 CDT