Re: Immediately Available SAP SD and SAP CRM Consultant with us

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 08:23:05 -0700

Ed Prochak wrote:

> On May 3, 11:21 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
>> Vladimir M. Zakharychev wrote:

>>> Please stop spamming this group. Your ads belong to c.d.o.marketplace,
>>> please apologize and relocate there.
>>> --
>>>    Vladimir M. Zakharychev
>>>    N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)
>>>    http://www.dynamicpsp.com
>> This spammer has been warned numerous times both in this group and
>> via off-line email.
>>
>> I am now forwarding every piece of spam he writes to abuse_at_gmail
>> and groups-ab..._at_google.com and encourage everyone else to do so
>> as well. If they get enough complaints they will, hopefully, kill
>> his account.
>> --
>> Daniel A. Morgan
>> University of Washington
>> damor..._at_x.washington.edu
>> (replace x with u to respond)
>> Puget Sound Oracle Users Groupwww.psoug.org
>
> I just got an email from him this morning requesting my personal
> information. Having not seen his name before (and in his email he did
> not introduce himself, just requested the information "for our
> records") I marked it as spam.
>
> He sure is making a lot of folks ticked off real fast.
>
>   Ed

I got one too. Forwarded it as spam immediately.

Also posted a complaint on the company website about his business practices though I suspect he "is" the business and the website a facade.

If he doesn't figure it out really soon he may regret having posted a client list. If they are real, they are reputable companies, and will not do business with a spammer.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington