Re: PRO*C timeout

From: djake <djake_at_excite.it>
Date: 3 May 2007 07:30:19 -0700

> All imbedded EXECUTE SQL statements set a return code so if the call
> completes your program can check the sqlcs.h or equilivent control
> structure to determine if the prior call was successful or
> unsuccessful.

Even if I check the structure the problem is that something my connection result to be ok only many seconds after the timeout has expired.

For exmple

At sec 1 I set my timeout at 15 sec
At sec 2 I start the connection
At sec 15 I get a timeout
At sec 18 I check the PRO*C struct and the connection result KO At sec 25 for example I get the connection KO, even if the timeout has expired.

So what you suggest me to do? Received on Thu May 03 2007 - 09:30:19 CDT