Re: apache, tomcat, oracle, hibernate

From: Tim Arnold <timkarnold_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:12:34 -0400

"ck" <cljlkck_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1177580547.745149.225470_at_o40g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
> I have been browsing internet, but I could not find a doc that tell me
> the the feature.
> Would anyone please provide some input about apache with tomcat,
> tomcat and Oracle and oracle with hibernate. A lot of people favorite
> on using those function instead of traditional apache, Oracle with
> ODBC or JDBC. In internet mentioned that tomcat is faster and
> efficient, but why?
>
> Thanks

Our developers use C#, nHibernate with IIS and Oracle 9iR2. nHibernate provides the data access layer under .NET. nHibernate would NOT be my choice for DAL, but they have been drinking the open source, n-tier cool-aid. My suspicion is they lack of SQL, PL/SQL experience. Received on Fri Apr 27 2007 - 08:12:34 CDT