Re: Pre-approved Labor available with us

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:05:37 -0700

mandarkraftware_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is Mandar Purandare , I have two preapproved labor each in EB2
> and EB3 category
>
> Our terms are simple , you need to take care of legal charges and join
> us , and that's all
>
> Kindly forward your resume in word format to mandar707_at_gmail.com or
> call me for more details
>
> on 402 408 3687 or 402 408 6601.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Mandar
> Contact - 402 408 6601/ 402 408 3687
> Email - mandar707_at_gmail.com

And if you believe that real job offers come from people doing business using gmail you'll likely work for minimum wages too.

Thanks Mandar for some more spam that will be soundly ignored.

Anyone smart enough to be working with Oracle is smart enough not to be calling you.

BTW: I have forwarded your post to immigration authorities in Omaha Nebraska.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington