Re: Simple Cursor

From: Jimbo <jamesferris_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2007 15:22:42 -0700

ok heres what Im trying to do....Im trying to flatten a record set...so say case number 07 has orders 1 and 3 associated with it....if you do a select youll get.

case number      order number

07 1 07 3

I want to use a cursor so I can concatenate the order number field and return

case number     order numbers        order count

07 1, 3 2

I can only think to do this with a cursor....if you know another way Im all ears

-Jim