Simple Cursor

From: Jimbo <jamesferris_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2007 09:14:45 -0700

Ive been looking online and cant seem to find a good example of a cursor I need to create..I want to assign variables in a cursor then select them in a recordset....its simple to do in sql server..but i cant seem to find a way in oracle....I dont have permission to create temp tables and Im not looking to do db outputs...if someone could provide an example that would be great...

Thanks

-Jim Received on Thu Apr 26 2007 - 11:14:45 CDT