ORA-12514 - afer installing Patch

From: Nicolas Bronke <Nicolas_Bronke_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:01:21 +0200

After I installed on Oracle 10g 2.0.2 the patch to 2.0.3 I cannot access anymore to the previous installed instance. The Listener tells me

ORA-12514: TNS:Listener konnte in Verbindungsdeskriptor angegebenen SERVICE_NAME nicht auflösen

and I cannot find why? If I am installing a new instance everything works fine. (but not the old instance)

Can someone help me?

Thank you
Nicolas Received on Wed Apr 25 2007 - 14:01:21 CDT