Can I re-import objects after failing on missing tablespace?

From: Kaka <kaka.hui_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2007 10:08:29 -0700

I am currently in the middle of a big import job. I am seeing there are a few errors about some tablespace is missing. I am planning to let the import job continue and then after it's done, I will create the missing tablespaces.

Now the question is, is it possible for me to re-import ONLY for those objects which failed from the previous import? If yes, how?

Thanks! Received on Wed Apr 25 2007 - 12:08:29 CDT