ORACLE Spatial Developer Opening

From: garyz <zukowskig_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Apr 2007 20:38:19 -0700

We are looking for a Software Engineer for a 6 month contract in Jacksonville, FL.

Oracle PL/SQL developer with Oracle Spatial development and tuning experience required. ArcSDE experience also helpful.

Key to this position is Oracle Spatial
proficiency with developing PL/SQL stored procedures with Spatial queries, and tune them effectively. Must be able to define specs for Spatial requirements across various projects, and design and write effective and efficient code.
Develop PL/SQL processes to process large amounts of transactional data using Oracle Spatial methods. Requirements will include some fairly complex logic to clean up, aggregate and geocode large volumes of data. Will also be leveraged as an Oracle Spatial tuning expert working on various applications.

If interested, please forward me your resume and let me know when you can talk. If not, please forward this to someone who might be ...

Thanks,

Gary Zukowski
EasySoft Solutions, Inc.
704.543.0080 (voice)
866.422.5272 (fax)
garyz_at_easysoftsolutions.com

Note:
We apologize if this mail has reached you in error . If you would not like to receive postings, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ADDRESS. If you have sent us a Remove message in the past, and still receive mails, please make sure that you provide us with the original address where the mail was sent. Received on Fri Apr 20 2007 - 22:38:19 CDT