OCI help: application doesn't work after the database upgraded from 8i to 9i

From: Frances Zhu <franceszhu_at_nortel.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:44:22 -0400

Hi All,

I need help on OCI.

My oracle darabase has been upgraded from 8i to 9i. After that, my client application doesn't work any more. I know this is because the OCI library in my client application doesn't support oracle 9i.

The OCI library in my application is pretty old. I need to get oci for 9i or 10g. Does anybody know where to get OCI package for C++? Such as OCI wrapper code, or OCI document, or OCI prototype descriptions.

Thanks,
Frances Received on Tue Apr 17 2007 - 10:44:22 CDT