pro C and 10g ?

From: Eric <eric_at_not.available.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:54:03 +0930

Hi,
Does Oracle 10.2.0.2 for Solaris x86 still support Pro*C? I can't see the demo directory in Oracle. I was using an old 8.1.7 which had this demo directory (and the precompiler). If this version of Oracle does not support Pro*C can anyone please tell me which of the later versions do? regards Received on Sat Apr 14 2007 - 08:24:03 CDT