beginner: packaging queries?

From: matt <reflection77_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2007 01:25:39 -0700

are procedures and functions the only types of queries that I can put into a package?

I have painstakingly created a couple of plsql db queries and saved them as *.sql files. Is there a simple way to create a package out of these two plsql queries or do I need to re-write them as stored procedures/functions? I'm dreading having to translate these into sprocs/functions because they contain cursors that i don't yet know how to implement.

Thanks. Received on Tue Apr 10 2007 - 03:25:39 CDT