Re: Number 1 gripe about CBO: 0 <Cardinality< 1 (?????)

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 08:21:16 -0700

Kevin Kirkpatrick wrote:

>> Slamming someone who is trying to help you will likely do nothing to
>> help you resolve the issue that you are experiencing.
>>

> I have little sympathy. To me, the tone of sybra's responses #4 and
> #6 came across as somebody ....

If you came here looking for good advice you got it.

If you were looking for people paid to be nice to you ... metalink.oracle.com.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't be civil and respectful. But all of us here do this in a few seconds or minutes grabbed before a meeting or while waiting for a query to finish. Most of us focus on short, focused, responses. Not the nuances with which someone might choose to interpret our responses.

HTH

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington