Re: Number 1 gripe about CBO: 0 <Cardinality< 1 (?????)

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:18:52 +0200

On 4 Apr 2007 17:16:34 -0700, "Kevin Kirkpatrick" <kvnkrkptrck_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>Did I just step into the twighlight zone? Syband, this comment makes
>so little sense that I'm literally stumped as to how to reply. Do you
>know even know what the CBO is?

If you are stumped, because you think you know everything better (which you obviously don't) why post here at all? Your comments are so nonsensical and insulting, you would better go tell Oracle Technical Support you know everything better. Maybe they will hire you, but probably they will just have a good laugh and humiliate you.
Which you obviously FULLY DESERVE!!!

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA Received on Thu Apr 05 2007 - 00:18:52 CDT