Re: getting list of complete BOM

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 3 Apr 2007 08:59:01 -0700

On Apr 3, 7:10 am, "Ronald." <rmolev..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've being looking for it a while now without good results and
> therefore my request for help here.
> In oracle I want to make a list of all finals products with their
> components (even if a component has different components himself).
> I know you can find it in bom_bill_of_materials and
> bom_inventory_components but jumping to the different levels deep and
> going back again providing a good list is what doesn't succeed, even
> with the connect by option (you cannot use this in a join).
>
> Does someone have a clue how to solve this?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ronald

Actually from around 9.2 and up you can use a join and a connect by clause together.

Since you mention specific table names I guess you are actually working with a specific application probably Oracle Applications. If so, your post should have stated this along with your Oracle version.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Tue Apr 03 2007 - 10:59:01 CDT