Re: getting list of complete BOM

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 08:55:21 -0700

Ronald. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've being looking for it a while now without good results and
> therefore my request for help here.
> In oracle I want to make a list of all finals products with their
> components (even if a component has different components himself).
> I know you can find it in bom_bill_of_materials and
> bom_inventory_components but jumping to the different levels deep and
> going back again providing a good list is what doesn't succeed, even
> with the connect by option (you cannot use this in a join).
>
> Does someone have a clue how to solve this?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ronald

Your question has no context.

No product name, no version number, no table names, column names, sample SQL statements, source data, and/or desired results.

My guess is that you are a functional analyst and that you need to find someone in your organization who is a technical analyst, developer, or DBA to help you.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington