database defragmentation :)

From: Joe <joe1977_at_tlen.pl>
Date: 3 Apr 2007 06:49:27 -0700

hi. I've just dropped table (approx 70mb) from our tablesystem by truncate, however dump file still keeps "old" file size. Is there any oracle optimizer or defragmation tool (hehe) that if one truncate big chunk of data, you can run it to get all the bits and bytes better organized? Received on Tue Apr 03 2007 - 08:49:27 CDT