getting list of complete BOM

From: Ronald. <rmoleveld_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Apr 2007 04:10:35 -0700

Hi all,

I've being looking for it a while now without good results and therefore my request for help here.
In oracle I want to make a list of all finals products with their components (even if a component has different components himself). I know you can find it in bom_bill_of_materials and bom_inventory_components but jumping to the different levels deep and going back again providing a good list is what doesn't succeed, even with the connect by option (you cannot use this in a join).

Does someone have a clue how to solve this?

Best regards,

Ronald Received on Tue Apr 03 2007 - 06:10:35 CDT