Re: O9i: How to create a matching index to a given query

From: Andreas Mosmann <mosmann_at_expires-30-04-2007.news-group.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:29:30 +0200

sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl schrieb am 02.04.2007 in <met2135m7p791c87nhfm0chkun8juq13g1_at_4ax.com>:

> In the second case you select a non-indexed column. Apparently the
> optimizer predicts this will take less I/O. This would be a case for
> to set event 10051.

Can you point me to a place in the Oracle documentation where I can read about the HowTo?
- I looked for event and there were too many results. - I looked for 10051 and there were no result.

a better keyword than these 2 might also help a lot.

> Hth

Me too ;)

Many thanks

Andreas Mosmann

--
wenn email, dann AndreasMosmann <bei> web <punkt> de