Massive text storage

From: Matias <maty.casanova_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2007 10:29:40 -0700

Hello, i'm kind of new with oracle, i'm just starting. And I need to store a masive html code in a database. I still don't know wich type is more convinient. I was told that in this case blob type could be very usefull, but I don't know how to handle it.

Perhaps you know better what to do in my situation.

Thanks. Received on Sun Apr 01 2007 - 12:29:40 CDT