Call a .net web service from pl/sql where the input parameter is a .net object

From: <danny.roach_at_oracle.com>
Date: 29 Mar 2007 06:30:07 -0700

I am implementing .net web services using the utl_http package. It is all working fine when I need to call a web method that accepts simple types as the parameters such as xsd:string or xsd:int, but there are several methods I need to call that accept simple types and complex types as the input parameters.

Has anyone got any idea of the syntax I need to use to add this type of parameter to my soap request? I know when you are calling .net web services from .net you just add a web reference to the code and can then create an object of the complex type, populate it with data and then add it to your request.

Dealing with a complex type in the response is fine as I just take the response and put it in an xmltype attribute and can then parse it from there.

Any ideas, someone must have tried to do this before, surely? Received on Thu Mar 29 2007 - 08:30:07 CDT