Re: College finals help! End User input in PL/SQL?

From: William Robertson <williamr2019_at_googlemail.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2007 16:26:36 -0700

On Mar 24, 8:30 pm, roadrunner <k..._at_tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> [...]

Well I guess the clue was that they didn't just want a PL/SQL program, they wanted a SQL*Plus script as well, and probably one embedded in the other. I can't help feeling they themselves are confusing PL/SQL programming with SQL*Plus scripting, which are two entirely unrelated things. But it was a clue anyway... Received on Sat Mar 24 2007 - 18:26:36 CDT