Re: College finals help! End User input in PL/SQL?

From: HansF <Fuzzy.Greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:12:43 GMT

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 22:13:09 -0400, roadrunner wrote:

> Help! I have a final due tomorrow and suddenly they throw in a problem
> that requires end user input, which we've never covered. They give a
> hint but it doesn't help much.

In general, a lot of [us] instructors are concerned about getting solutions on the internet.

Please ask your instructor to post a message in this newsgroup indicating that it is OK to get answers from the newsgroup.

Besides that ... as a further hint, I suggest you look at the SQLPlus reference manual and search for substitution variables ... and literals ... and quotes

--
Hans Forbrich   (mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com)
*** Feel free to correct me when I'm wrong!