Re: Difference between PreparedStatement and StoredProcedure ?

From: William Robertson <williamr2019_at_googlemail.com>
Date: 18 Mar 2007 00:22:19 -0700

On Mar 14, 4:12 pm, "lorenzo" <lorenzo.el...._at_ifrance.com> wrote:
> I have read some explanation on the web but i still have a lot of
> difficulties to understand the fondamental differences beetween
> preparedStatement and storedProcedure ?

The fundamental difference would appear to be that one is intended for SQL and the other for stored procedures. Are you asking what the difference is between SQL and (this being an Oracle forum) PL/SQL? If so, this may come as a shock but there are other languages besides Java. Received on Sun Mar 18 2007 - 02:22:19 CDT