Re: Introducing the Spamabet method

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:06:43 -0700

Trevor wrote:
> Press Release:
>
> Introducing the Spamabet phonetic method for database users.
> Add Spamabet functionality to your database and enable your
> users to record and read back tons of spam messages.

I might introduce it to my users. But first I would like to introduce you to the concept of reading charters and being courteous.

Please apologize for your spam.

Then read this group's charter.
Then repost at c.d.o.marketplace.

Insulting your prospective customers is not a winning strategy.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington