too many cursors open

From: dean <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2007 07:37:55 -0700

Oracle 10g, Windows.

We are getting a periodic error in an application that says we are opening too many cursors, and I am trying to debug this. Is there a SQL call to get a count of this number of cursors, so that one can see exactly which part of the app is doing the mischief? Or is there another approach? We don't see the error in our test machines, only at a client site.

Any help appreciated.

Dean Received on Wed Mar 14 2007 - 09:37:55 CDT