Procedure/Function text

From: it's hot here <it's_at_hot.here>
Date: 13 Mar 2007 12:38:38 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to search the bodies of all procedures and functions for certain words. I did this with all views like this:

DECLARE
    lText LONG;
    sText VARCHAR2(8000);
    sName ALL_VIEWS.VIEW_NAME%TYPE;
    CURSOR cViewText
    IS
    SELECT VIEW_NAME, TEXT
    FROM ALL_VIEWS;
BEGIN
    OPEN cViewText;
    LOOP

        FETCH cViewText INTO sName, lText;
        EXIT WHEN cViewText%NOTFOUND;
        sText := SUBSTR(lText, 1, 8000);
        IF INSTR(var_var, '<STRING>') > 0 THEN
            DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE(sName);
        END IF;

    END LOOP;
    CLOSE cViewText;
END;
/

Is there a similar view I can use for all procedure or function bodies? If not, how can I search all procedure and function bodies?

Thanks,
Andrew