Passing a null value to a stored procedure from Java (DBMS_SQL.Varchar2_Table)

From: <rafalmd_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2007 01:08:02 -0800

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to pass a null value as IN parameter to a PL/ SQL stored procedure?

E.g:

PROCEDURE sendMessage(p_tuIds IN DBMS_SQL.Varchar2_Table) (...)

It works well with filled array using OracleCallableStatement:

cs.setPlsqlIndexTable (index, values, maxLen, currentLen, elemSqlType, elemMaxLen);

Question is - what method should I use to pass an empty (or null) table?

Thanks in advance for your help! Received on Fri Mar 09 2007 - 03:08:02 CST