Customize Jinitiator installation?

From: U-Bob <rdbair_at_email.uncc.edu>
Date: 6 Mar 2007 08:23:12 -0800

I would like to customize the Jinitiator installation so that the defaults are different. Since the JAR Caching defaults to save in the profile, I'd like to limit this size. On a Citrix farm, having up to 50Megs stored on your personal roaming profile is insane! If I could alter the default installation so that when a user accesses Jinit, then the size is reduced or disabled completely while on the Citrix farm, that would do just fine.

Bob Bair
Citrix Administrator
University of North Carolina at Charlotte Received on Tue Mar 06 2007 - 10:23:12 CST