Re: CMAN and SSL - transfering BLOBs cause an timeout

From: orastef <stefan_klug_at_gmx.de>
Date: 5 Mar 2007 08:06:23 -0800

Hi Bortel,

I did a mistake, we transfer not BLOB, but a CLOG. But anyway we do it with a stupid insert in table of remote machine over db-link. As I can tell now, it seems to work after the last try, when we install new version of application (DB and client code).

The difficulties is the connection manager in combination with SSL. In the trace of CMAN we found many errors. ORACLE tell us, CMAN and SSL is not longer supported and we loose all responsiblity of ORACLE. The management must decide for future use.

So there are may be some network parameter settings where we can avoid the errors. We are happy to receive an info about this task.

Regards,
Stefan Received on Mon Mar 05 2007 - 10:06:23 CST