Oracle 9ias user manager

From: Neinstein <sct_at_picknowl.com.au>
Date: 4 Mar 2007 22:16:22 -0800

I have an application I want to deploy to oracle Enterprise Manager (9iasr3) and recently for some reason the deployment has started to fail because it can't find a jazn-data.xml file (even though this file exists in the ear file, go figure). I'm creating the ear file from JDeveloper and I don't know what I did to the configuration for it to start complaining about this. But I figure since I don't require any user management I might be able to solve this problem by turning JAZN off.

If however I look in the General Properties for the application under the app server console I can't seem to be able to turn User Management off completely. I have a choice of JAZN, XML User Manager or Customer User Manager, but no choice to switch it off. Can anyone tell me how I can bypass the requirement for a User Manager? Can I switch it off via the JDeveloper configuration?

thanks Received on Mon Mar 05 2007 - 00:16:22 CST